Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$2.25 at BMO Capital
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
BMO Capital analyst Ray Kwan raised the price target on Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) to Cdn$2.25 (from Cdn$1.75) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (2628:HK) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$23 at Goldman Sachs
- Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies as High HP Competitive Advantage Boosted by Reopening
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!