Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (TSM) PT Lowered to NT$755 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- U.S. dollar posts steep gains as investors brace for non-farm payrolls
Goldman Sachs analyst Brice Lu lowered the price target on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (NYSE: TSM) to NT$755.00 (from NT$857.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Take-Two Interactive Upgraded at Goldman Sachs as Long-Term Themes Build
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Lowered to INR4,100 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!