Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (TSM) PT Lowered to NT$668 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Morgan Stanley analyst Charlie Chan lowered the price target on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (NYSE: TSM) to NT$668.00 (from NT$708.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!