TVS Motors (TVSM:IN) PT Raised to INR430 at Kotak
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Kotak analyst Hitesh Goel raised the price target on TVS Motors (TVSM:IN) to INR430.00 (from INR425.00) while maintaining a Sell (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- Leucrotta Exploration Inc. (LXE:CN) (LCRTF) PT Raised to Cdn$1 at Stifel Canada
- NuVista Energy Ltd (NVA:CN) (NUVSF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!