TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at Scotiabank
- Tech rout set to extend as investors fear rising inflation
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Scotiabank analyst Phil Hardie raised the price target on TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (OTC: TMXXF) to Cdn$152.00 (from Cdn$149.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Foods (USFD) PT Raised to $46 as Jefferies Sees Risk Reward Favorable as Recovery Progresses
- a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD7.10 at Morgan Stanley
- Sangfor Technologies Inc (300454:CH) PT Raised to RMB300 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!