TKH Group NV (TWEKA:NA) PT Raised to EUR52 at Berenberg
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Berenberg raised its price target on TKH Group NV (TWEKA:NA) to EUR52.00 (from EUR45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.15 at Societe Generale
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!