TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
RBC Capital analyst Drew McReynolds raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$58.00 (from Cdn$55.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHF) PT Lowered to HK$11.70 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!