TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Scotiabank analyst Jeff Fan raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$34.00 (from Cdn$32.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at Barclays
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR45 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!