TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Canaccord Genuity analyst Aravinda Galappatthige raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$30.00 (from Cdn$29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyundai Department Store (069960:KS) PT Raised to KRW78,000 at JPMorgan
- Freee KK (4478:JP) PT Lowered to JPY10,000 at Credit Suisse
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR358 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!