TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at Canaccord Genuity
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Canaccord Genuity analyst Aravinda Galappatthige raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$30.00 (from Cdn$29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
- PetroChina Co Ltd (A-Shares) (601857:CH) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$7.50 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!