TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$29 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
RBC Capital analyst Drew McReynolds raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$29.00 (from Cdn$28.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Equalweight
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR34 at Deutsche Bank
- TP ICAP PLC (TCAP:LN) (TULLF) PT Lowered to GBP2.85 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!