TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$29 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Flannery raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$29.00 (from Cdn$28.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyundai Motor (005380:KS) (HYMLF) PT Lowered to KRW285,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Lowered to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
- Man Wah Holdings Limited (1999:HK) (MAWHF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!