TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Flannery raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$28.00 (from Cdn$24.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- Stabilus SA (STM:GR) PT Raised to EUR72 at JPMorgan
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK205 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!