TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at Morgan Stanley
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Flannery raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$28.00 (from Cdn$24.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$300 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Equalweight
- Fair Isaac (FICO) PT Raised to $630 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!