TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
RBC Capital analyst Drew McReynolds raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$25.00 (from Cdn$24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zymergen Inc (ZY) to Neutral
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (RAIFY) PT Raised to EUR27 at Societe Generale
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!