TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street falls as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
RBC Capital analyst Drew McReynolds raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$25.00 (from Cdn$24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yangarra Resources (YGR:CN) (YGRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at National Bank Financial
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at National Bank Financial
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!