TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Lowered to Cdn$26 at CIBC
- S&P closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
CIBC analyst Robert Bek lowered the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$26.00 (from Cdn$27.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- Kerry Group PLC (KYG:ID) (KRYAY) PT Raised to EUR132 at JPMorgan
- Stabilus SA (STM:GR) PT Raised to EUR72 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!