Symrise AG (SY1:GR) (SYIEY) PT Raised to EUR129 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes briefly cut losses after Fed minutes
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
Goldman Sachs analyst Georgina Fraser raised the price target on Symrise AG (SY1:GR) (OTC: SYIEY) to EUR129.00 (from EUR128.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Lowered to INR4,332 at Morgan Stanley
- Montage Technology Co Ltd (688008:CH) PT Raised to RMB79 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!