Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (SSREY) PT Lowered to CHF86 at Credit Suisse
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Credit Suisse analyst Iain Pearce lowered the price target on Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (OTC: SSREY) to CHF86.00 (from CHF89.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrefour SA (CA:FP) (CRRFY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at UBS
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Edwards Lifesciences (EW) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!