Swiss Life Holding (SLHN:SW) (SZLMY) PT Raised to CHF592 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
HSBC analyst Thomas Fossard raised the price target on Swiss Life Holding (SLHN:SW) (OTC: SZLMY) to CHF592.00 (from CHF498.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Signify Health Inc (SGFY) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- FLSmidth & Co A/S (FLS:DC) (FLIDF) PT Lowered to DKK220 at Societe Generale
- RWE AG (RWE:GR) (RWNFF) PT Raised to EUR47.50 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!