Swiss Life Holding (SLHN:SW) (SZLMY) PT Lowered to CHF545 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Morgan Stanley analyst Fulin Liang lowered the price target on Swiss Life Holding (SLHN:SW) (OTC: SZLMY) to CHF545.00 (from CHF552.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN), Upgrades to Buy
- Stroeer SE & Co KGaA (SAX:GR) PT Lowered to EUR39 at Citi
- SK Innovation Co Ltd (096770:KS) PT Lowered to KRW250,000 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!