Swire Properties (1972:HK) (SWPFF) PT Raised to HK$25.90 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Citi analyst Ken Yeung raised the price target on Swire Properties (1972:HK) (OTC: SWPFF) to HK$25.90 (from HK$25.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Integrafin Holdings Plc (IHP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.50 at Barclays
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,459 at Barclays
- Julius Baer Group Ltd. (BAER:SW) (JBAXY) PT Lowered to CHF58 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!