Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Lowered to $23 at Stifel Following BOD Meeting
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel lowered its price target on Swift Transportation (NYSE: SWFT) to $23.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Hold rating following BOD meeting.
Analyst John G. Larkin commented, "The company, per GAAP rules, is consolidating the refrigerated portion of their dedicated segment into their “Refrigerated” operating segment. These were previously separated as a result of an acquisition. What has changed is the company is now consolidating reefer backhaul. The company is recasting two previous years of historicals to provide a baseline for each segment."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) PT Raised to KRW51,000 at Morgan Stanley
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!