Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Raised to SEK204 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
Morgan Stanley analyst Antonio Reale raised the price target on Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (OTC: SWDBY) to SEK204.00 (from SEK197.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM:CN) (ASM) PT Raised to Cdn$2.70 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$35 at Canaccord Genuity
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Raised to GBP14 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!