Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK100 at BofA Securities
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims decline further
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
BofA Securities analyst David Taranto raised the price target on Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (OTC: SVNLY) to SEK100.00 (from SEK98.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK115 at Barclays
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$75 at RBC Capital
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $447 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!