Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Lowered to SEK80 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Morgan Stanley analyst Magdalena Stoklosa lowered the price target on Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (OTC: SVNLY) to SEK80.00 (from SEK93.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDY) PT Raised to JPY9,700 at Morgan Stanley
- InnoCare Pharma Limited (9969:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$71 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!