Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Raised to IDR2,340 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
JPMorgan analyst Henry Wibowo raised the price target on Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) to IDR2,340.00 (from IDR1,640.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
- Fast Retailing Co Ltd. (9983:JP) (FRCOY) PT Lowered to JPY92,000 at JPMorgan
- Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura SAB de CV (PINFRA:MM) (PYOIF) PT Raised to Peso220 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!