Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Raised to IDR2,250 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
CLSA analyst Norman Choong raised the price target on Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) to IDR2,250.00 (from IDR2,150.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,580 at Citi
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,300 at HSBC
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!