Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Raised to IDR2,000 at Credit Suisse
- Futures tread water after S&P 500 hits record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Credit Suisse analyst Ahubhav Aggarwal raised the price target on Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) to IDR2,000.00 (from IDR1,750.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- King Yuan Electronics Co Ltd (2449:TT) PT Lowered to NT$60 at HSBC
- Komercni Bank (KONN:GR) (KMERF) PT Raised to CZK810 at HSBC
- Lyft (LYFT) PT Raised to $78 at Jefferies Sees Profitability as Sustainable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!