Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Raised to IDR1,750 at Credit Suisse
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Credit Suisse analyst Ahubhav Aggarwal raised the price target on Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) to IDR1,750.00 (from IDR1,600.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safestore Holdings Plc. (SAFE:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.90 at Jefferies
- SITC International Holdings Co Ltd (1308:HK) PT Raised to HK$47 at HSBC
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!