Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR2,270 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq hits record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
JPMorgan analyst Henry Wibowo lowered the price target on Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) to IDR2,270.00 (from IDR2,780.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.24 at Canaccord Genuity
- Total Energy Services (TOT:CN) (TOTZF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!