Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Canaccord Genuity analyst Anthony Petrucci raised the price target on Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (OTC: ZPTAF) to Cdn$1.25 (from Cdn$1.00) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$660 at JPMorgan
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,050 at CLSA
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd (2269:JP) (MEJHY) PT Lowered to JPY7,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!