Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.75 at BMO Capital
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
BMO Capital analyst Ray Kwan raised the price target on Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (OTC: ZPTAF) to Cdn$0.75 (from Cdn$0.45) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) PT Lowered to Cdn$0.85 at CIBC
- Zip Co Ltd (Z1P:AU) PT Lowered to AUD10.92 at CIMB
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FFH:CN) (FRFHF) PT Raised to Cdn$630 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!