SurModics (SRDX) PT Raised to $68 at Needham & Company Following Earnings
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Mike Matson raised the price target on SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) to $68.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "SRDX F2Q21 revenue and EPS beat consensus. Revenue growth improved to 53.3% in F2Q21 from (1.4%) in F1Q21 as a result of a $10.8M milestone payment under the SurVeil agreement with Abbott (ABT - Not Rated), recovery in both of SRDX's businesses, and despite continued COVID-19 related disruptions. We believe that SRDX's fundamentals remain strong, and we expect revenue growth to accelerate over the next 12-18 months given the potential commercialization of its SurVeil drug-coated ballon (DCB), Pounce arterial thrombectomy device, and radial access products, and we reiterate our Buy rating. We have raised our price target to $68 from $61 given peer multiple expansion."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dialogue Health Technologies Inc (CARE:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
- Choice Properties (CHP-U:CN) (PPRQF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at Canaccord Genuity
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!