SurModics (SRDX) PT Raised to $68 at Needham & Company Following Earnings
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Mike Matson raised the price target on SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) to $68.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "SRDX F2Q21 revenue and EPS beat consensus. Revenue growth improved to 53.3% in F2Q21 from (1.4%) in F1Q21 as a result of a $10.8M milestone payment under the SurVeil agreement with Abbott (ABT - Not Rated), recovery in both of SRDX's businesses, and despite continued COVID-19 related disruptions. We believe that SRDX's fundamentals remain strong, and we expect revenue growth to accelerate over the next 12-18 months given the potential commercialization of its SurVeil drug-coated ballon (DCB), Pounce arterial thrombectomy device, and radial access products, and we reiterate our Buy rating. We have raised our price target to $68 from $61 given peer multiple expansion."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Market Perform
- Largan Precision Co Ltd. (3008:TT) PT Lowered to TWD3,650 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!