Superior Gold Inc. (SGI:CN) (SUPGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.25 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as jobs report cements rate hike regime
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
BMO Capital analyst Brian Quast lowered the price target on Superior Gold Inc. (SGI:CN) (OTC: SUPGF) to Cdn$1.25 (from Cdn$2.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siam Cement PCL (SCC:TB) (SCVUF) PT Lowered to THB333 at Nomura/Instinet
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Lowered to NT$330 at Nomura/Instinet
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR3,100 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!