Sunworks (SUNW) PT Lowered to $8 at Roth Capital After Earnings Miss
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Philip Shen lowered the price target on Sunworks (NASDAQ: SUNW) to $8.00 (from $10.75) after the company posted lower-than-expected Q1'21 revenue of $6.2mn vs. ROTHe of $8.3mn.
The analyst reiterated a Neutral rating, stating "we note these results were prior to the Solcius acquisition being closed. We look forward to the addition of Solcius and how it will complement the SUNW business going forward. We adjusted our estimates modestly and look forward to more details on the business combination in the coming months."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aixtron SE (AIXA:GR) (AIXXF) PT Raised to EUR27 at Barclays
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP4.65 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!