Sundrug Co.,Ltd (9989:JP) (SDGCF) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at JPMorgan
- Wall St gains as economic data allays growth concerns
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
JPMorgan analyst Dairo Murata lowered the price target on Sundrug Co.,Ltd (9989:JP) (OTC: SDGCF) to JPY3,200.00 (from JPY3,800.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Big Lots (BIG) PT Lowered to $7 at JPMorgan
- Morgan Stanley Assumes CIFI (884:HK) at Overweight
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!