SunEdison (SUNE) to Remain Volatile, Needham & Company Says; Upside Seen to $7
- Wall Street pivots to value as Treasury yields rise
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Y. Edwin Mok lowered his price target on SunEdison (NYSE: SUNE) to $7.00 (from $10.00) but maintained a Buy rating after the company announced the pricing of $725MM of Second Lien Term Loans and a series of exchange agreements of its Convertible Notes and Preferred Shares.
Mok commented that the stock declined sharply due to the high cost of the financing and the very low level of cash SUNE has exiting 2015, highlighting its challenging liquidity situation.
"We believe the stock will remain volatile in the near term as SUNE tries to close the VSLR [N/R] deal, which will add more debt and further increase dilution," he said. "However, if SUNE achieves its targets, it should return to positive cash flow within 1H16, paving the way for the stock to recover."
Shares of SunEdison closed at $3.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd (KLK:MK) (KLKBF) PT Raised to R$21.72 at Daiwa Securities
- Giant Manufacturing Co Ltd. (9921:TT) (GTMUF) PT Raised to NT$470 at CLSA
- Trip.com Group Ltd (9961:HK) PT Lowered to HK$230 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!