Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Lowered to INR536 at ICICI Securities
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
ICICI Securities analyst Sanjesh Jain lowered the price target on Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) to INR536.00 (from INR542.00) while maintaining a Hold (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR1,980 at HSBC
- Siemens Healthineers AG (SHL:GR) (SEMHF) PT Raised to EUR65 at HSBC
- Morgan Stanley Expalains Why Western Union Co. (WU) Remains Underweight After Reporting Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!