Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,120 at Kotak
- Stocks rise, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
Kotak analyst Alankar Garude lowered the price target on Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) to INR1,120.00 (from INR1,150.00) while maintaining a Add (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) PT Raised to INR1,223 at Bernstein
- TX Group AG (TXGN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF180 at Stifel
- Morgan Stanley Starts Rocket Pharmaceuticals (RCKT) at Overweight, Sees Over 100% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!