Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at TD Securities
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
TD Securities analyst Sam Damiani raised the price target on Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (OTC: SMMCF) to Cdn$22.00 (from Cdn$19.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASOS Plc. (ASC:LN) (ASOMY) PT Lowered to GBP5.90 at HSBC
- Fnac Darty SA (FNAC:FP) PT Lowered to EUR48 at HSBC
- LG Energy Solution (373220:KS) PT Raised to KRW600,000 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!