Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at CIBC
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
CIBC analyst Chris Couprie raised the price target on Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (OTC: SMMCF) to Cdn$15.00 (from Cdn$14.25) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Raised to JPY810 at Nomura/Instinet
- Stockland (SGP:AU) (STKAF) PT Raised to AUD4.74 at UBS
- Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) PT Lowered to AUD7 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!