Sumco Corp (3436:JP) (SUOPY) PT Raised to JPY2,600 at CLSA
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
CLSA analyst Sebastian Hou raised the price target on Sumco Corp (3436:JP) (OTC: SUOPY) to JPY2,600.00 (from JPY2,435.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR56 at Goldman Sachs
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR300 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!