Street Watchdog Research Sets New Sell Rating on 21Vianet (VNET), $13 PT
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
The group said they have found a patter of overinflating top line revenues and/or understating bottom line losses over multiple quarters for several years, including the current year emerged. Meanwhile, the company’s numbers that were reported in the local currency, the RMD, did not exhibit this pattern, they said.
Street Watchdog Research said they have shared their finding with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Gogoro, Technology Leader in Urban Electric Mobility and Battery Swapping, to List on Nasdaq Via Poema Global (PPGH)
- Veritex Holdings (VBTX) Announces Increase and Extension to Its Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!