Street Watchdog Research Cuts PT on 21Vianet Group (VNET) to $5
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Street Watchdog Research is out negative again on 21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) and lowered its price target to $5, suggesting another 46% downside from Thursday's close of $9.31. The firm has been negative on the stock since the low $20s.
The firm continues to point to discrepancies in its financial reporting, which in the past they reported to the SEC.
The firm highlighted: "When we looked at both of the quarterly reports for the first two quarters of 2016, the sum of total net revenues is $271 million; yet the company reports 2016 YTD total net revenues of just under $267 million for its 2016 Q2 YTD numbers. The discrepancies are not due to foreign exchange gains or losses, because the company accounts for those gains/losses as a separate line item on its Consolidated Statements of Operations. At best, the company’s financial statements are sloppy and mismanaged; at worst, they are padded or enhanced to commit outright fraud. In either case, we are lowering our price target for a third time to $5.00."
Street Watchdog Research said they remain short 21Vianet.
The full press release can be seen here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- PolyPeptide Group AG (PPGN:SW) PT Raised to CHF155 at Morgan Stanley
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK185 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!