Stifel Upgrades Lamb Weston (LW) to Buy
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Christopher R. Growe upgraded Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $89.00 (from $80.00).
The analyst commented, "We are upgrading the shares of Lamb Weston to Buy from Hold as we look forward to a period of robust revenue and profit growth for the company in relation to a valuation level that we believe does not fully account for the rebuilding of growth in sales and EBITDA. We are establishing an $89 target price for the shares. Lamb Weston remains a key beneficiary of the increase in consumer mobility in the U.S. and around the world. We expect sales to benefit from mobility, but also improved product mix (LTOs for example), strong pricing, and new channels. Pricing will likely more than overcome cost inflation and lower COVID costs should aid its margins as well. The company’s Win as One program could create more capacity, production flexibility, and cost savings. We expect the shares to start to reflect the strong sales and EBITDA growth inflection."
Shares of Lamb Weston closed at $77.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PZ Cussons PLC (PZC:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.05 at JPMorgan
- Firstgroup PLC (FGP:LN) (FGROY) PT Raised to GBP1.65 at RBC Capital
- Safestore Holdings Plc. (SAFE:LN) PT Raised to GBP11 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!