Stifel Upgrades Lamb Weston (LW) to Buy
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Christopher R. Growe upgraded Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $89.00 (from $80.00).
The analyst commented, "We are upgrading the shares of Lamb Weston to Buy from Hold as we look forward to a period of robust revenue and profit growth for the company in relation to a valuation level that we believe does not fully account for the rebuilding of growth in sales and EBITDA. We are establishing an $89 target price for the shares. Lamb Weston remains a key beneficiary of the increase in consumer mobility in the U.S. and around the world. We expect sales to benefit from mobility, but also improved product mix (LTOs for example), strong pricing, and new channels. Pricing will likely more than overcome cost inflation and lower COVID costs should aid its margins as well. The company’s Win as One program could create more capacity, production flexibility, and cost savings. We expect the shares to start to reflect the strong sales and EBITDA growth inflection."
Shares of Lamb Weston closed at $77.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR833 at BofA Securities
- Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (NCLTY) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at Credit Suisse
- Weichai Power Co Ltd (000338:CH) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$16.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!