Stifel Starts Cue Biopharma (CUE) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Stephan Willey initiates coverage on Cue Biopharma (NASDAQ: CUE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
The analyst comments "We believe the Immuno-STAT platform from which the company’ wholly-owned and partnered pipeline of clinical/preclinical candidates is derived represents a highly-novel/versatile approach to selectively and safely harnessing the intrinsic immune response required for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune disease. We believe CUE-101 – the centerpiece of our investment thesis and valuation – has the potential to transform the treatment of HPV-driven malignancies (via a combination of TCR specificity and IL-2-mediated activation) across a spectrum of major HLA allele subtypes. We expect multiple FY20 data disclosures from the ongoing P1 development program in SCCHN patients to yield potentially significant near-term value creation opportunities and improve visibility into the company’s ability to successfully leverage the modularity of the technology to fuel additional pipeline expansion. We view existing strategic partnerships with LG Chem (oncology) and Merck (autoimmune disease) as opportunities to both expand development/ commercial breadth and provide longer-term access to non-dilutive capital."
Shares of Cue Biopharma closed at $15.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts SoFi Technologies (SOFI) at Buy
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Exelixis (EXEL) at Buy
- UBS Downgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!