Stifel Reiterates Buy Rating on Colfax Corporation (CFX) Following Healthcare Conference
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones reiterated a Buy rating and $37.00 price target on Colfax Corporation (NYSE: CFX) after meeting with management at Stifel's healthcare conference. Jones came away feeling good about the progress made to date on DJO and with the path to continue improving and growing the businesses.
Management is very confident it can produce a minimum of $250 million in FCF in 2020 even in a modestly worse macro environment. DJO looks to be ahead of schedule. 2H19 growth is expected to be higher than initially anticipated as Colfax has accelerated some of the operational improvement initiatives that has allowed it to clear backlog faster than expected and get closer to ramping up organic growth.
Shares of Colfax Corporation closed at $32.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (GFNORTEO:MX) (GBOOY) PT Raised to Peso153 at Goldman Sachs
- Schlumberger (SLB) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!