Stifel Previews Pinterest Inc (PINS) Q4 EPS, Maintains Buy, PT $85
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst John Egbert reiterated a Buy rating and $85.00 price target on Pinterest Inc (NYSE: PINS)
The analyst comments "Pinterest reports 4Q earnings on Thursday, February 4, after the market close. Expectations for Pinterest are high following guidance for approximately +60% y/y growth in 4Q and numerous anecdotes pointing to accelerating revenue for the digital ad industry overall during the 2020 holiday season. Pinterest's blend of Search, Social, and native eCommerce advertising makes the company well-positioned to capitalize on the robust holiday trends observed during 4Q, which could enable the company to potentially deliver upside to consensus forecasts. We maintain our Buy rating on PINS shares and maintain our Target Price of $85."
Shares of Pinterest Inc closed at $71.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Harley-Davidson (HOG) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Overweight
- Lightshed Partners Starts Pinterest Inc (PINS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!