Stifel Keeps Zynga (ZNGA) on Select List, PT Raised to $14
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Drew E. Crum raised the price target on Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) to $14.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company reported 4Q results that came in ahead of expectations, continuing a theme of healthy engagement across mobile gaming during the period. Contributions from recently acquired Peak, gains for select Forever Franchises, and a fast start for Harry Potter Puzzles & Spells, drove 50%+ user pay booking growth, and "stronger-than-anticipated" results from Rollic were additive to ad bookings (+47%).
The analyst stated "ZNGA trades at 17.8x '22E AEBITDA, which is above its historical averages on forward estimates (mid-teens range). But we'd argue a premium multiple here is warranted, given solid execution, our expectations for strong growth and margin expansion during the next several periods, and a favorable industry outlook. Accordingly, we continue to recommend purchase of ZNGA (currently a Stifel Select List idea) with a target price objective of $14/ share, which is based on a blended methodology (and described in detail below)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR640 at Credit Suisse
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR12.60 at Jefferies
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,250 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!