Stifel Canada Downgrades BRP Inc. (DOO:CN) (DOOO) to Hold, On Valuation
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel Canada analyst Martin Landry downgraded BRP Inc. (DOO:CN) (NASDAQ: DOOO) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$112.00.
Analyst says: "with BRP's shares trading at a 5-year average valuation multiple of 14x on peak earnings we see less upside than previously and change our rating to a Hold on valuation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks (SBUX) PT Raised to $135 at Oppenheimer Into Q1 Results (Earlier)
- Nidec Corporation (6594:JP) (NNDNF) PT Raised to JPY15,400 at Goldman Sachs
- NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Lowered to JPY2,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!