Stephens Starts RBB Bancorp (RBB) at Overweight
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens initiates coverage on RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Tyler Stafford says the bank has strong profitability and likes the excess capital. The analyst believes the robust insider ownership coupled with a highly efficient business model and double-digit organic growth are reasons to own the stock.
Shares of RBB Bancorp closed at $22.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Novartis, Medallion, RBB, and Agrify and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) PT Lowered to EUR47 at Goldman Sachs
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Lowered to KRW38,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!