Stephens Reiterates Overweight Rating on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 4Q
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst Scott Schoenhaus reiterated an Overweight rating and $325.00 price target on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) following the company's 4Q earnings report. VEEV's calculated billings of $688.0 million came in 7.5% above the Street with revenue of $396.8 mil. also beating the Street estimate by ~4.4%.
In terms of near-term guidance, VEEV expects 1Q billings to be $392 mil. (~2% below the Street); 1Q revenue to be between $408 mil. - $410 mil. (~2% above the Street) and adj EPS between $0.77 and $0.78 (~5% above the Street).
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $287.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!